Friday, October 17, 2008

long day

Yesterday was very busy for me. I took Nathaniel to story time, something he loves to do. Yesterday however he wasn't interested in sitting still and listening. In a loud voice while the librarian was reading Nathaniel asked "aren't we done yet?" I was a little embarrassed. Thankfully the librarian knows us and knows Nathaniel usually loves to listen. I think the problem was he knew we were going to the park afterwards. He has been begging for a few days. We usually go at least once a week but when I got sick it stopped.

We also had friends over for dinner. This is the first time. I don't invite people because it isn't my house. Now let me say, my mother-in-law is great about giving us space and making us feel welcome. I just don't feel like I can have company very easily. She is visiting her sister so yesterday was perfect for it. We also had friends over that she dosen't care much for.
We had a good time but I was very tired when all is said and done. I do love my mother-in-law and I am very grateful to her for letting us move in, especially with the economy like it is. I think this is good for all of us here. God is teaching me a lot with my mother-in-law, but that is for another blog.

No comments: