Sunday, October 26, 2008

what am I owed?

I have been asking God to show me what He would have me learn with all that has and is happening in my life this last year or so. You all know that I am trying to be content in ALL circumstances and that I know God is telling me to wait on Him and trust His timing. Well now there is more stuff that He is showing me. It isn't always what I want to hear but I know that I need to and I am grateful that I am hearing from God. I don't feel that I am going through a dry spell with God; I hear Him just fine, praise God. As long as I stay focused on Christ and His Word I do ok, even when everything around me seems unfair and difficult.
We live in a society that teaches us "it is all about me" and '' nothing is my fault, blame someone else". I may not understand why a lot of things happen to us in this world, but I do know that the God of everything, the great I AM is in control and He does not owe me a thing. We live in a sinful, fallen world that is full of Satan and his demons. This life is not all there is (wether we believe it or not). This is Satan's playground for now but God will overcome!!! If God never gave me anything else from now until my death I would still be blessed beyond measure!! Because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior and have admitted that I am a sinner lost without Him ( Ephesians 2:8-9, John 3:16) I have eternal life with Him!! He didn't have to give it to me but He loves me enough to do it (He loves YOU too!) We are here because God loves us and wants us to worship Him. He has blessed me in so many ways here on Earth that I should never complain. Remember this in the only Hell a child of the King of kings will ever know... but it is the only Heaven a lost person will know. It is all a matter of perpective. I pray that everyone who reads this is a child of The Great I AM. If you have any questions please ask!! Your life is at stake. I love you all! I am blessed!!!

No comments: