Wednesday, September 17, 2008

library day

Today was library day for me and Nathaniel. We go to story time and do a craft every Thursday. They have a different theme every week. Nathaniel loves it and keeps asking the guy when he is going to do snakes. Today was apples. We heard two books and made a Fall wreath with different colored apples on it and also colored a big apple that you cut out and make into a puzzle. I think what he likes best is spending time with mommy all by himself. Levi has Boy Scouts on Wednesdays with me. Jennifer doesn't have anything. Pray for me on this because she really wants something that is just hers and I don't know what to do. We can't afford any lessons and I am not sure she knows what she wants. Plus I need to find a consistent time for her every week which is one more thing to try and figure out what to do with everyone else. I think she wants to socialize and I do not want to volunteer for anything else. I probably sound selfish, I am just tired of feeling like I am going in so many directions and none of them mean a break for me. I guess I should say that I just started going to a ladies Bible study on Sat. afternoons. It is only about an hour and a half but I need it.

No comments: